Doctors and dentists
Our clients include many doctors and dentists, both working alone and as medical practices.
Our experience has shown that medical professionals appreciate advice on areas such as
- Partnership taxation,
- Admitting a new partner into practice,
- Partner retirement issues,
- Goodwill calculations,
- Partnership, LLP and limited company structure decisions,
- Treatment of partners’ cars and expenses in accounts,
- Effects of the Samadian case for travelling expenses
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Cash flow management and planning
- Loans and funding for GP Surgeries
- Wealth management, including EIS and SEED investment schemes, property investment and pension contributions.
Caroline Candy is a member of the Healthcare Community Group run by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. The group provides specialist support to accountants on relevant issues relating to clients in the healthcare sector.
If you are in a medical practice, we will work closely with your practice manager to provide a seamless service to you and help your manager develop in their role while medical professionals working in smaller settings can look to us to help manage their bookkeeping and accounting functions.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 029 2038 8218. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.