A professional, personal approach
We provide a comprehensive service with advice and practical help you can trust and therefore
- we do not charge for our first meeting with you
- we can agree our fees with you in advance
- we provide telephone and email support to you throughout the year at no additional cost.
We help directors of owner-managed businesses with the day-to-day running of their business as well as the important events in their lives. Our services are tailored to your requirements, including
- setting up or buying a business
- raising finance
- preparing accounts
- tax compliance and planning
- company law
- payroll and auto-enrolment
- business planning
- exit and succession planning
We also help individuals manage their tax obligations and plan for the future.
Income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax are a regular source of concern so we ensure you comply with the rules, explain them as they affect you and suggest ways to make sure you do not pay more tax than necessary.
With our charity clients, we help trustees understand and manage their responsibilities, improve financial systems and processes, prepare accounts and file Charity Commission returns and we undertake independent examinations and audits of charity accounts.
Please have a look at our services pages and contact us to find out more.