Our barrister clients benefit from our proximity to chambers in Cardiff and our experience in
- advising on record keeping,
- liaising with their clerks at chambers,
- advising on vat and, in particular, the flat rate scheme for vat
- preparing vat returns for barristers
- advising on accounting requirements to recognise debtors and work in progress in the accounts
- advising on cashflow management and
- tax planning measures
These allow barristers to concentrate on their business while we provide the accounting and tax support they need.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 029 2038 8218. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.